Once an applicant has been inducted as an Auxiliarist (regular member), he/she shall have the following privileges:
- Entitled to receive current copies of Auxiliary publications.
- Entitled to attend all Auxiliary national, district, squadron and division meetings, training sessions, and social events, subject to certain limitations as may be provided for by the host.
- Entitled to vote on any matter in his squadron/division.
- Entitled to be carried in the district membership rolls and receive an Auxiliary membership photo identification card.
- Entitled to wear an Auxiliary uniform with proper devices and insignia subject to the provisions of Chapter 10 under wearing of uniforms.
- Eligible to any elected or appointive position/designation for which he/she is qualified after three years of active membership.
- Entitled to Coast Guard and Auxiliary basic and advanced training subject to availability of slots.